University School of Milwaukee’s Parents’ Association (PA) exists to involve parents in activities that support the school community. Every parent is a member.
The PA is an organization umbrella under which parents collaborate and share their time and talents to enhance the USM experience for students, parents, and staff.
- serves as the foundation for a cooperative and inclusive parent body and encourages the Common Trust tenets of respect, trust, honesty, fairness, and kindness;
- engages and mentors parents as volunteers and stewards of the School;
- provides financial support for the School’s programs and capital improvements;
- collaborates with faculty and administration on shared objectives; and
- represents the parent body and its viewpoints.
Firmly rooted in a rich tradition of involvement and support, the PA continually cultivates programs to best serve the needs of our ever-evolving School community. Parents’ Association Board
The PA Board leads parent efforts to support teachers and administrators as they shape their children’s educations and lives.