Begin the FAST application by clicking here
(after Nov. 1, 2019 you will be redirected to the FAST site). It may help to read these documents before starting the application.
The application fee for FAST is $45 (families will pay FAST directly).
FAST offers 24/7/365 customer support by email (email@example.com
) or phone (877.326.3278). Step 2:
Mail your tax documents to FAST. For the 2020–21 school year, please submit the following tax documents:
- 2018 tax returns (before April 15, 2020) or 2019 tax returns (after April 15, 2020)
- You may also have to submit additional documents based upon the information on your FAST application.
You can submit your documents using the following steps:
- Once you have completed the FAST application you will be directed to the Quick Processing Wizard and asked several questions.
- Once you have answered those questions you will be given a confirmation of completion form with a barcode.
- Put the confirmation form with the barcode and the copies of your tax documents in a sealed envelope and mail to the following address:
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
Families can use any 9x12 envelope as long as the confirmation page with barcode is included. Once FAST has received your tax documents, you will receive another email indicating that your application has been verified. At this point, you are done with FAST process. We ask that 2018 tax returns be submitted by December 13, 2019 and 2019 tax returns by April 15, 2020.Step 3:
USM’s financial aid committee reviews the information provided to FAST and will notify family of the decision on their application.