The USM Booster Club is comprised of parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends. Our purpose is to encourage support for all University School of Milwaukee athletic teams. The club strives to foster school spirit and sportsmanship, to provide volunteer and financial support and recognize the achievements of USM teams and athletes and to support cooperation and communication among all constituents.
In the fall of 2020 the USM Booster Club was proud to purchase a digital camera that will be used to stream athletic competitions so families can watch sporting events given the COVID-19 reduced attendance guidelines. In addition, during the 2019-20 school year, the Boosters raised more than $40,000 through membership, the collection of gate admissions, and the sales of concessions and spirit wear. These funds were used to purchase athletic equipment requested by coaches as well as to improve and maintain USM's top-notch athletic facilities. The Booster Club is proud to announce the following allocations:
- Championship banners and team posters
- Annual motto t-shirts for all Upper School and Middle School student athletes.
- Spirit week giveaways for all students.
- Annual HUDL recording/film package subscription for all teams.
- Portable massage therapy equipment.
- Fitness Center: Iron neck training.
- Ski: Coaching jackets.
- Lacrosse: Mounted portable camera system.
- Football: 5 person sled.
- Basketball: Shooting training aid.
- Swimming: New timing system.
- Soccer: 10 weighted vests.
- Track: Indoor track practice flooring.
- Girls Hockey: 2 GoPro cameras for games and practices.
Booster members are essential to the support of our student-athletes, their coaches, and the USM community. The USM Booster board of directors would like to thank our Boosters members and incredible volunteers for their commitment to the USM Athletic program.