Complete the online Middle School Application for Admission (including the $50 application fee).Step 2:
Request recommendations from your child’s current English and math teacher (grades 6-8 only).
- Download the English and math recommendation forms.
- Teachers should submit the recommendations directly to the Office of Enrollment Management. Teachers may email the forms to email@example.com or fax the completed form to our office (414.352.8076).
Schedule your child's shadow visit and admissions interview.
- Call the Office of Enrollment Management at 414.540.3320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will be assigned a student guide and spend the day with their peers for an opportunity to experience the academic and social environment.
Schedule your parent visit (scheduling the parent visit and the applicant’s classroom visit (see Step 3) on the same day is encouraged).
Schedule your child's admissions test.
- Call the Office of Enrollment Management at 414.540.3320 or email email@example.com to schedule your child's admissions test.
Notification of admission and enrollment decision.
- Once the application process is complete, the Admissions Committee will review your child’s file. Admission will be based on all aspects of the student’s record, admissions process, and the availability of space in the grade.
- Families will have two weeks to accept or decline admission.