The 7th Grade Flower Sale is the only fundraiser that raises funds towards the Washington D.C. trip our current seventh-graders will take next year as eighth-graders. Support the 7th-grade flower sale by purchasing vouchers (gift certificates) to Shady Lane Greenhouses. Vouchers are available in increments of $20, $50, $100, and $500. Vouchers must be used by Aug. 31, 2018.
Besides plants and merchandise, vouchers can be used for the following services:
- Fall garden and yard clean-up services.
- Holiday decorating (hanging up and taking down indoor/outdoor lights, decorating trees, etc.).
- Holiday trees, wreaths, and poinsettias, including the unique "Packsettia" in green and gold.
- Winter birthday parties for kids (see the Shady Lane Greenhouse website).
- Annual planting for beds and containers.
- Perennial garden maintenance.
- Bark mulch installation, beginning in June.
- Emergency clean-up and weeding service.
- Consultation services: Have a landscape professional walk through your garden or year and provide advice, ideas, and inspiration. A one-hour consultation costs $75.
- Residential and commercial landscape plans: Save time and expense by working from a professional plan!
- Watering - whenever you're unavailable.
- Garden and party decorations.
- On the balcony: Planting and outdoor furnishing for patios, decks, and balconies.*
- On-site construction*
*Please visit the Shady Lane Greenhouse website
for more details.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the 7th-grade Flower Sale co-chairs.