University School of Milwaukee Parents’ Association
Adopted January 2011
The University School of Milwaukee Parents’ Association exists to involve parents in activities that support the school community. Every parent is a member.
The Association is an organizational umbrella under which parents collaborate and share their time and talents to enhance the University School experience for students, parents, and staff.
The Parents’ Association:
- serves as the foundation for a cooperative and inclusive parent body and encourages the Common Trust tenets of respect, trust, honesty, fairness, and kindness;
- engages and mentors parents as volunteers and stewards of the school;
- provides financial support for the school’s programs and capital improvements;
- collaborates with faculty and administration on shared objectives; and
- represents the parent body and its viewpoints.
Firmly rooted in a rich tradition of involvement and support, the Parents’ Association continually cultivates programs to best serve the needs of our evolving school community.